The International Stress Management Association UK is the leading professional body for workplace and personal stress management, wellbeing and performance. A registered charity, ISMA exists to promote sound knowledge and best practice in stress management, both nationally and internationally.
The Association has three main objectives:
- Disseminating high quality information
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Proving ISMA members with professional resources
ISMA seeks to meet these objectives in several ways:
- Professional networking
- Promotion of excellence in training, drawing on our code of ethics for best practice
- Validation of trainers
- Holding conferences at local, national and international levels
- Providing a framework linking those who need and those who provide stress management services
- ISMA works to establish stress management as a distinct profession.
Our ethos encompasses the four elements of good stress management practice, focusing on the needs of:
- The body
- The mind
- Our feelings
- The spirit.
Website: ISMA UK